List Price : $1,999.00
Price : $1,299.00
YOU SAVE : $700 (35%)
Product Features :
- Selected as a top fitness product by a leading consumer magazine
- Grip and telemetric heart rate monitors help you measure your fitness level; large 20 by 60 inch walking/running surface area
- Quick incline and quick-speed keys offer easy access to desired settings; 3-speed fan cools you while exercising
- Warranty: frame - 15 years, motor - 10 years, parts/electronics - 2 years, labor - 1 year
- 15 programs, including two heart rate calculation, two user-defined, and a body mass index test offer maximum workout variety
The LCD computer display allows you to track your heart rate and workout metrics while exercising.
A fold-up design allows for easy storage.
Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home.
From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.